Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Travel Tip Tuesday


When you go to Disney, you want to have a bag that is easy to carry, and one that you can comfortably carry all day long. It also has to be big enough to hold all of your things that you just HAVE to have, yet easy enough to comfortably hold in your lap on all of the rides. I found the perfect bag (for me). I love the cinch sacks. I have used one the last two trips and can't imagine how I ever managed without one before. They are so comfy to carry and the weight is easily distributed across my whole back so my shoulders don't hurt at the end of the day. The one I found for our Disneyland trip was the best ever!!!! It had a lot of small zipper compartments that held all of my small things on the outside so I wasn't digging all day long for sunscreen, my camera, or antibac. This link isn't the exact one I had, but it is pretty similar. Go get one if you are heading to the parks soon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment