Monday, August 23, 2010

OOPS, forgot one of my favorite things at Hollywood Studios

I cannot believe that I totally forgot to mention the Block Party Bash at Hollywood Studios. It is absolutely, hands down, the best daytime parade I have seen at Disney since my first trip in 1986. This is a parade and dance party all in one and is so full of energy. As soon as I hear the first strains of the song Celebration, I start grinning from ear to ear and swaying from side to side. It is absolutely not possible for me to not sing and dance along....and even if I wanted to try not to, the characters in the parade will ensure you get involved. The parade is full of the most popular and well loved Pixar characters from movies such as Toy Story, The Incredibles, A Bug's Life, and Monsters Inc. If you do not see any other day parade while you are vacation I urge you to see this one. I promise, you won't forget it and your kids will LOVE it!


Now, read on to see what else makes Hollywood Studios one of my favorites :)

No comments:

Post a Comment