Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Travel Tip Tuesday

This is going to be short and sweet (for me) as I am having computer issues and therefore having to use my tablet to enter this....not very fun :)

So, my tip for the day is more of a news bite that was announced last week. I had mentioned in a previous blog that you only have to concern yourself with the first return time on your fastpass ticket. In the past, it didn't matter if you were four hours past your return time, you could still use the fastpass as long as you returned sometime after the first posted time. For example, if the return time said 4:10 to 5:10 you could return anytime that evening after 4:10 and you would be allowed to enter the ride. That is all changing in a few weeks. Now, you will only be able to return during that hour that is listed on your fastpass ticket. That can sometimes be a challenge if it happens to fall during a dinner reservation, during a parade, or if you happen to be on the other side of the park. So, my advise is to double check the return time before you request a fast pass. If you know you can't make it back in time, pass it over and try to get one later.

No comments:

Post a Comment