Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Travel Tip Tuesday

I have to share a tip with you today that I have mentioned in passing in a previous post. After our trip a few weeks ago, I must put a lot of emphasis on this one. We almost always stay at Pop Century and I have to say that there are never enough plugs in the room that are easily accessible for charging. I like to lay everything on either a counter or table each night and charge them together. I like all the items to be in one central place so that I don't forget them the next day. This trip we had two cell phones, plus at least one camera battery (between two cameras) charging every single night. There was no way we would have been able to charge all them as we needed to (unless we wanted them hanging out of outlets in random places around the room) without our wall adapter. We took a little square adapter that plugs into the outlet and allows you to plug in up to four items at a time. It was nice because it was a small item to pack, but saved us so much headache. It will now reside in our luggage permanently so that we have it at every hotel we go to from now on!

No comments:

Post a Comment